I have been reading so many posts about Eid and Mehndi and Fun and what not. I guess im the only loser who has not fed her blog with such stories.
But you see, i can't write that much about it. Why?
'Cause i did not have new clothes ( it was my choice in the first place but being the nice daughter that i am, i spent the first two days blaming my parents for it ), no new shoes (i did not go shopping) and since i hate mehndi so i did not even put it on. Those shimmery bangles just irritate me, so a no to them as well. HAH! I'm a simple life star. =P
Chaand raat was spent with my cousins, while they put on mehndi and showed off their brand new designer dresses, i kept myself busy with texting and yawning every once in a while. I'm such an awesome company, yes thank you. Then two of them went to the kitchen 1) to bake a cake 2) to make some salad that i dunno the name of 3) to prove to my grandmother what 'sughaar' girls they were. I did the courtesy of eating what they made. They say you should never say no to food.
Eid day, woke up pretty late. Maar maar kar washroom mein bheja mujhe, kapray nai thay kyun change karti! But they never understood this point. Went to meet my best friend. It was good. Came home, made fun of my cousin for wearing a gay T-shirt. I thought it looked feminine. =S
Too many laughs, lame jokes, gossips, i-don't-drink-tea episodes, food, coke, travelling, dramas, texts, nail-colors, puns. That was my Eid. >_<
7 comments:
you took two sets of those bangles from me and you dont even wear them 0_o
How do you refuse a gift? =P Besides, i have them safe, i'll wear them someday. =P
you forgot the eidee part
and lol, at least you had fun :)
Thats still better than calculus being shoved down ones throat during the festive occasions..
@ Ubaid: Damn! You are right! I did leave that out!
Looks like you did not have fun?
@xyzandme: Yeah, i feel your pain.
That sounded like a really nice eid.. :)
lolz but EID z EID;)
agree with no mehndi n bangles part;)
dn like either!
Post a Comment