urology with all its 'urine-ness' has us all stoned :p :p
hahahahaha only u could haf come up wid that :p
bahahahahaha then they'll teach you lithotripsy in rehab pfffftttti love your posts, khoti.
lmfaou crack me up every time :)laav ur short random postsx
wooooooohoooooo!I can comment now =Dthats all i have to say =p
LOL!'Nuff said.:)
HAHAHAH
*Likes this*
Don't orry, you won't be stoned until your tummy is full of alcohol and the mind is all numb. :P
HAHAAHAHAHAAA :P
HAHAHAHAA Yes, I think you are :P
hehhehehe, this is funny!
:DCheers, people!
HAHAHA!you are making my comments look dumb to me here :P lol
^^^ that connects!=D
Lol love your posts. Funny.
Post a Comment
18 comments:
urology with all its 'urine-ness' has us all stoned :p :p
hahahahaha only u could haf come up wid that :p
bahahahahaha then they'll teach you lithotripsy in rehab pfffftttt
i love your posts, khoti.
lmfao
u crack me up every time :)
laav ur short random posts
x
wooooooohoooooo!
I can comment now =D
thats all i have to say =p
LOL!
'Nuff said.
:)
HAHAHAH
*Likes this*
*Likes this*
Don't orry, you won't be stoned until your tummy is full of alcohol and the mind is all numb. :P
HAHAAHAHAHAAA :P
HAHAHAHAA
Yes, I think you are :P
hehhehehe, this is funny!
:D
Cheers, people!
HAHAHA!
you are making my comments look dumb to me here :P lol
^^^ that connects!
=D
Lol love your posts. Funny.
Post a Comment