Thursday, July 21, 2011

Old texts and chipped nail varnish.


Part 1.

Part 2. 
THIS was bound to happen with her being a whore.



July 19, 2010.
Now it's July 21, 2011.
I still have the same feelings for these bijli walay.



This person would have been deaf had it not been for her allergies. So get down on your bended knees and thank god if you have some deadly allergy.


When I told her I couldn't sleep.
She's 22.

40 comments:

Anonymous said...

whaatteyyyy :p old sweet memories!!!!

blog.sahil.me said...

I tell people to count sheep a LOT. It's funny because it's never worked for me :P

Vice Versa said...

LOL.

I hate deleting my phone messages, cuz they're so much fun to look through later!
only problem is, after 8000, my phone decided it had had enough.
but it never lets me delete more than 20 at a time.
really annoying.

your fingernails are really long.
I like orange, purple and blue nailpolish. you should repaint your nails with that. :)

Blasphemous Aesthete said...

LOL, sahi hai sahi hai :D

Cheers,
Blasphemous Aesthete

Amna Siddiqui said...

Funny. I *just* emptied my inbox/outbox yesterday o.O And went through old texts ofcourse :)

Anonymous said...

The whore one. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
I LOVE YOU.

AND YOU POSTED AFTER SOOOOOOOOO LONG.

Anonymous said...

Hey glad you're back.
Hahaha epic texts.

Looking forward to such more crazy epicness from Youuuuu

Ezazi said...

It's SO good to see you back! I missed you, Acetyl! =D

And this is JUST the type of posts I love! =D

Anonymous said...

'Bachey ke maa' Ahahahahahahahahaha

OH MY GOD! I thought you had died. 0_o

The texts are awesome. But less awesomer than you. :D :D

Don't die again please.
x

PurpleMist. said...

HAHAHAHA
bet you had a good laugh reading those a year later :P

Doodhpati said...

this is a comment .
wapda should know about your feelings .

Ovais said...

Hahahahaha!

See, more posts would make me give you an award :p

Furree Katt said...

YOUR NAILS! :O *gives you a massively jealous look*
uff such fun friends you have. i never tried counting sheep, ever :O

Abdullah Tariq said...

YOU HAVE A BLACKBERRY NOW?!?!?!?

Muiz said...

ahahahahahahahahahaahahaha
always the awesome :p and yes post more

Lonely Perverted Soul said...

Well its seems to be the same thing as laughing at yourself while you read your really old post :P

Curl Jung said...

Hahaha,

"Me tumharye bachaye ki maa banye wali hu"



Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Maryam A. said...

I'd never notice your chipped nail varnish if it wasnt mentioned in the title. *poker-face*
LOL. Kewl friends.

Mehwisky said...

UFF. Obscenity has to be one of the greatest joys of life. I have a girlfriend like that. Let's just say my ma would have no issues with my relatively innocent guy friends compared to her.

Nas said...

LOL!
Ah, I have a whole diary full of texts and messages :P.

Ovais said...

Happy now? :)

Anonymous said...

Bacche ki maa sounds so filmy. It was used in earlier films when heroines were draped in decent clothes and only vamps drank vodka

Komal said...

Hahaha! That was both hilarious and sweet man. :D
Count the sheep in your head, that's what my best friends says when i can't sleep. :)

Vice Versa said...

hii :D i awarded you.

Vice Versa said...

hii :D i awarded you.

Fatimaa.S said...

LMAO. Check out my blog, I awarded you.

Nirati said...

Hahahah :D
Funny & sweet!
BTW thank you so much for following :D

Really liked your posts. U got a new follower!! :)

Unknown said...

Lol what a post :D

Kiran Ashraf said...

i have passed on my award to you. go check it out on my blog:)

Ayushi said...

Finally I have somebody who's more random than I am :)

Maham said...

hey thanks for the follow..
OMIGOSH! I once experience the band-kaan .Uff tobah! its just so annoying when you can listen from one ear and not from the other.thank u thank thank u GOD!

Uruj said...

The ear drum text was the best!! :D

Shama said...

hey frnd, here is something for you, check out :)
http://shama-predicamentofmylife.blogspot.com/2011/08/woooooooooooooooooooooooooops.html

Soumya said...

LOL this was good :)

Cheers,
Soumya

The Solitary Writer said...

oh my this was sweet :D :)

The Solitary Writer said...

oh my this was sweet :D :)

Angelique said...

Haha "count sheep in your head" nice:D

Chupa Rustam said...

=D

aakash said...

LOL... You have an interesting bunch of friends for sure.
Nice to be reading again here :)

aJ

Abeer said...

All your posts are interesting ;) keep on moving ... lolllz

www.umuslim.com