Wednesday, December 7, 2011

You lose a part of your brain when you enter medschool.


FakeFriend: Haye. Look at that guy! *points to a group of guys*
Me: Which one?
FakeFriend: Wau jo center mein nai khara hua. Woh.
Me: Acha. So?
FakeFriend: Daikh tau sai.
Me: Whats so special about him? Does he have two penises instead of the usual one?
FakeFriend: Dafa hau. He is as normal as you can think of. Yaaaaaaaaaar. I want to get married to him.
Me: THAT guy!? I thought he was the ugliest piece on earth.
FakeFriend: Fuck you.
Me: No seriously. I mean, just bloody look at him.
FakeFriend: *obviously losing her patience*
Me: Retard hai man! For all we know he probably sells crack in Saddar too. Maybe drives around in a taxi and drug-rapes innocent kids and all. Upar se shakal se he rapist lagta hai.
FakeFriend: WERE YOU NOT LISTENING WHEN HE DIAGNOSED ALL THOSE THREE CASES CORRECTLY? WITHOUT A SINGLE MISTAKE! SOCH YAAR. What else does a girl need!

Excuse me while I throw myself off the topmost tower.

Also, we found THIS room in our college.
Readers who might qualify as a potential rapist sometime in the future can thank me now!

33 comments:

Anonymous said...

ahahahahahahahahahahaha
you guys make me wish i had gone for medschool =(
and the photo 0_0. whoa.

Tags <3
You <3

Muiz said...

bet you had me in mind when you posted the photo =D

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAso you are not dead after all :p :p i had lost all hope fer a new post from yuh
loved the post x

blog.sahil.me said...

Hahahaha. Oh dear.

Maryam said...

MUGHLIYA HATHYAAR. *loat poat*

Ovais said...

Lolololol.
I read this in the staffroom and I almost laughed out loud!

Egg that friend :P

Anonymous said...

HAWWWWW NEVER!!

ChickLitGirl said...

hahahhaha yaaaaar.

Manali said...

There are 25 guys in my clss and atleast 10 look like rapists to me O_o



Ishpecial request : Blog MORE!! :P

Faysal said...

Damn. Its people like you who screw up the little chances I have.

Saadi said...

LOL :D
And where the heck is this room? I've never seen it O_o

MAHNOOR said...

LOL. likes. :D

Ridx said...

You lose a part of ur brain when you enter prep school and end up losing 100 percent brain after graduation :p STORY OF OUR LIVES. :D :P

http://mycupppaaacofffeee.blogspot.com/

Doodhpati said...

I am sure you will end up with a asa banda :p

suvaiba said...

omg REFRESHING is the word that best describes your post for me.
i enjoyed it... i really did
applause..! :)
tc

Shama said...

hahahahahahhahahaha - you are so funny

... said...

I'm so glad I'm not heading to med school =O

Rahul said...

@AcetylCholine
Nice blog........
By the way,how does a rapist look like? I mean how you differentiate between rapist and non -rapist...Please clarify.

Anonymous said...

Your tags are funnier than your post ;p :D

Sh@s said...

lol

Aliza said...

uff seriously couldn't agree more!!

Abdul said...

nice one...

Curl Jung said...

THAT ROOM (cell) in your college.

GAWD. We need a couple of those in our college too. =D

Ovais said...

you have been awarded on my blog.

Uruj said...

Hahaha! Oh dear Lord.

Sidrah said...

LOL =D (notice the caps)

Sidrah said...

What goes on in that room?? =o

The Solitary Writer said...

funny ;D

Ricardo MiƱana said...

Passing to say hi to my best wishes for these dates as indicated
and for the new year arrives that your wishes are met
Happy New Year 2012!.
A hug.

Deviation said...

that conversation opened my eyes. Now I can go and jump off the fifth floor with a laugh.

Lioness Without A Pride said...

We had a making out room in school where everyone went to make out. But it was also called the bunking room. I think I used it to bunk more often than to make out. Which is entirely possible, because I never made out with anyone in there. But I knew people who did. People used to make out with each other in class itself.

I had very promiscuous peers.

Saadi said...

I just got that. Flustered to naheen tha? :P :D

Mangos in Manhattan said...

Oh its not rape if it's Pakistan! Come on.