HAHAHA. Deedee?
gahahahahaha I LOVE YOUR FRIEND :p
Is that a he or a she? =p =p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA cant breathe *dies*
LMFAO. Just one question: why are you friends with this person? HOW have you NOT managed to corrupt him/her by now?
haha bechara
Poor thing. :)
hahahaha..P.s I like the new profile picture of urs :)
Hahahahaa AC! I MISSED YOU AND YOUR HILARIOUS POSTS.kahan chali gayi thi aap?ps. confession: I had thought that too before. IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO OKAY?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahah so cuteeee!!!
waise dekha jaaye to muh se bol ke hi karte hain, bas awaaz nahi nikaalte :P
Hahaha, I used to think so too :\
LOOL!
i think i knoww who this is!!
I love ze tags
Seriously, an actual LOL moment.
Im so embarrassed. mein bi yahi samjhti the :p
Bichara Maasooom.
I payed more attention to the tags.
Hahahaha.And I love your labels!
ROFL. This was friggin' hilarious! Hope you're doing well.
I was one of those. *raises his hands*
Holy fuck! =)
that was hilarious! :)
You have been mentioned on my blog, ofcourse in a very very positive way :D
Hahaha ufff...crazy
What's *annoying* is that you classify your posts in a way that yields a relative scarcity of posts (in this case, one) under a particular inanely enticing label.
Post a Comment
28 comments:
HAHAHA. Deedee?
gahahahahaha I LOVE YOUR FRIEND :p
Is that a he or a she? =p =p
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
cant breathe *dies*
LMFAO. Just one question: why are you friends with this person? HOW have you NOT managed to corrupt him/her by now?
haha bechara
Poor thing. :)
hahahaha..P.s I like the new profile picture of urs :)
Hahahahaa AC! I MISSED YOU AND YOUR HILARIOUS POSTS.
kahan chali gayi thi aap?
ps. confession: I had thought that too before. IT WAS A LONG TIME AGO OKAY?
hahahahahahahahahahahhahaahah so cuteeee!!!
waise dekha jaaye to muh se bol ke hi karte hain, bas awaaz nahi nikaalte :P
Hahaha, I used to think so too :\
LOOL!
i think i knoww who this is!!
I love ze tags
Seriously, an actual LOL moment.
Im so embarrassed. mein bi yahi samjhti the :p
Bichara Maasooom.
I payed more attention to the tags.
Hahahaha.
And I love your labels!
ROFL. This was friggin' hilarious! Hope you're doing well.
I was one of those. *raises his hands*
Holy fuck! =)
that was hilarious! :)
You have been mentioned on my blog, ofcourse in a very very positive way :D
Hahaha ufff...crazy
Hahaha ufff...crazy
What's *annoying* is that you classify your posts in a way that yields a relative scarcity of posts (in this case, one) under a particular inanely enticing label.
Post a Comment